Monday, May 18, 2009

Quick Update

Made a real quick trip to the North East over the weekend. Saw Dom off on his trip to Israel where he will be in a Kibbutz for the next 6 months. He was so excited and I am very happy for him.

I've been trying to get my head around a next project since I left on Friday. I got an idea and went to Toy Joy (what a freaking great toy store) to pick of a few odds and ends. I spent about 4 hours preparing and capturing what I consider a test sequence. I still have tons of clean up to do so I decided to call it quits for the day so I can go work out.

I'm learning just how complicated all of this can be. To realize my ideas, I need more software that I don't already own or even know how to use. Without going into details I'll just say that I may be biting off more than I can chew! We'll see. I'm trying to see if I can "borrow" some software and learn it quick enough to pull this most recent project off. If not, I'm going to have to scale back and rethink the complexity of these projects.

Anyway, it's still fun and it's keeping me out of trouble!

No comments:

Post a Comment