Tuesday, April 28, 2009

The Word is Out!


I've been keeping the news under wraps for the last few weeks but, the cat is now out of the bag. My current gig with Escape Studios is ending on May 5th. I'm just going to say that I'm very disappointed in the way things went. Now, time to move on!

I've been reaching out to old friends, just to get the word out. I haven't needed a resume in years so I've put time into writing one. I'm going to recommit myself to writing in this blog more frequently and am using linkedin, twitter, facebook and 12seconds.tv to network.

If you have advice, comments, feedback or a lead for a new job, I'm all ears!!!

2 comments:

  1. I am certain something better suited to you will come along. If anything, no more airports and hotels for a while, that's a plus, eh?

    Do you believe in Karma? I know something good will happen for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just heard today. Sorry to hear. A good frying pan should take care of that swine thing.

    ReplyDelete