Saturday, April 4, 2009

Ahhhh....

What a nice day. Woke up alive (always a good thing), worked out, took care of yard work and then just laid out by the pool. My bald head is a little crispy but, right now it feels really good. There's nothing like soaking in the energy of the sun especially when I am near water (I'm a Pisces so it kind of makes sense...right?). So much so that I almost went out to the lake today but, that is just no fun when you're flying solo (Julie comes home Tuesday, thank God).

So, what to do next? I'm not up for an adventure but, I'm trying to figure out where to go for dinner. I don't mind cooking but, when Julie's out of town, it's kind of like, why bother. I'm sure I'll wind up at Maudie's or Waterloo but, oh how I would like something different. I'm off red meat for now. Not sure how long it will last but, I'm giving it a shot. Kind of makes me really happy things like fish and chicken made their way down the evolutionary path if you know what I mean.

Anyway...I'm lucid so enjoy it! That may not be the case later on.....

No comments:

Post a Comment