Sunday, April 5, 2009

Video Editing

Well, after screwing around for hours today, I realized just how much time it takes to do anything (even half assed) with video. I also however, realized that I'm on a mission to learn more and do better. I'm thinking about taking a class right after I take the transcendental meditation class I promised myself I'd take.

Anyway, here's a link to the stuff I worked on tonight. I went to the baseball game of my good friend's grandson. I had a blast! http://tinyurl.com/dabcpa

Feel free to comment...I'd like to know what you think.

2 comments:

  1. Ha! Ed, that was a fantastic video. Some really great shots in there. Did you take a lot of footage? I imagine so. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I had just over 30 minutes of raw footage. It took me about 6 hours to edit as seen. It funny that even though I watched it 10 times before finishing it, I watched it online and thought of so much more I should have done. Just need more practice...

    ReplyDelete