Thursday, November 12, 2009

More Travel?

Just got back tonight from a great trip to the home office in Nashua, NH. Weather was good, business was better...Now I'm home long enough to do my laundry and repack for Portland, OR where I head on Monday for the SuperComputing show.

I missed working out this week and really missed Wednesday night's fight class. I'm going to bring some stuff with me so I can workout next week. The hotel has a gym which makes it a easier to knock out some crazy Cross Fit workout. No gym at the hotel this week which means if I want to work out it's Bas Rutten on my iPod and frankly, I've done so much Bas his voice is getting to me. Sorry Bas...

Anyway, Julie is still at her mom's and I am the worlds worst bachelor (0r maybe the best). I have no clean clothes, no clean dishes and the house smells funny. Whats up with that???

No comments:

Post a Comment