Tuesday, November 3, 2009

I Lied...

Yup, I had the best of intentions when I said I would keep up with this blog but, nooooo....I haven't been able to pull it off.

I've been busy with work (always a good thing) following up on trade show activities and working with partners to find new ways to generate revenue. These are still challenging economic times for most businesses. I remain very positive and keep thinking of different ways to work with my partners to generate incremental business.

I travel again the next two weeks. I'm headed back to New Hampshire next week for a few days worth of meetings and then the following week I'm in Portland, OR for the SuperComputing show.

Enough about that. New fight class starts on Wednesday. It will be straight standup, hands and legs with full gear. I'm excited as there are a few people who I'm looking forward to working with. I'm also nervous about all the newbies that will be there trying to impress. Someone always gets hurt when that happens. It will be interesting to see how many people show up for the first class versus the second class. Everybody wants to spar until they get punched in the face. Then, not so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment