Tuesday, January 12, 2010

It's been a while since I've posted. Frankly, the time has just flown by. The holidays were just a blur but, they were also very peaceful. I'm so very glad that 2009 is behind me and I'm looking forward to a great 2010.

I was just in Las Vegas for the Consumer Electronics Show. The business I was there to conduct went pretty much as planned. A couple of last minute meeting cancellations but, for the most part, I got more accomplished than I expected. I have a couple of pending opportunities that I believe will make my company very happy.

So...the video...While at CES, I stopped by the Taser booth. I noticed people standing in line and just out of curiosity I asked what was up. Turns out these people, about 30 or so, men and women, where waiting in line for their chance to be "tased". Ok...I thought the same thing...WTF is up with that??? Anyway, I shot video and posted a sample above. Had I really been thinking I would have taken video of many others being tased and then compiled a new 12 second film. Maybe next year?

No comments:

Post a Comment