Friday, December 18, 2009

It Is Friday!

So, this past Wednesday was fight night. Smaller crowed than usual but, this time, Heath joined in the fun. I'm sorry that I didn't get to spar with him but, after seeing him in action....I don't know. Maybe it's better he just beats on everyone else and leaves me alone. The boy can kick!

I gassed again a couple of times which frankly is embarrassing. I've worked pretty damn hard on my cardio so it kills me that I can't keep up with these young mofo's. Other than gassing, I felt pretty good about the way things went. Still have crap kick defenses but, I'm getting used to being kicked and countering with a flurry of punches over the top. Jason Fry laid a beatdown on my with front and round kicks but, I was able to punch him in the black eye I gave him last week. Sad but, it did bring a smile to my face...

Anyway, I have a big customer demo to do today and hopefully good results will lead to a wonderful start to 2010. Christmas party tonight with the Fit and Fearless crew which promises to be fun. Should all lead to a nice pre Christmas weekend full of shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment