Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Qwitter?

I've had it. I'm divorcing myself from Facebook and Twitter. After several months of using both applications I'm finding very little value from either. As for keeping in touch, those I care about both personally and business wise know how to find me (and I know how to find them). I am keeping LinkedIn as I continue to find value for business purposes.

I will start paying more attention to this blog which I enjoy writing. It's nice to be able to express myself in more breadth than Twitter allows. So, start looking for more frequent updates with pictures and videos. I will also go back to using the phone (or skype) more often for communications, especially with my family.

I have some interesting travel coming up starting tomorrow night and running through next Saturday, Oct 3rd. I'm going to use this as an opportunity to blog more frequently.

No comments:

Post a Comment