Thursday, March 19, 2009

My First

WTF is up with customer service. I know the economy is tough but, you would think companies would be wise to take care of the people who do regular business with them. I had an experience yesterday with a partner company (where I actually used to work). Without going into detail, they treated me like some one time transaction, not a regular customer. It left a bad taste in my mouth. I can only imagine how they treat people they deal with for the first time!

Anyway, it left me wondering. When business turns down, maybe desperately so, how should customers be treated. Does the almighty dollar come first (perhaps if you know your company isn't going to make it!) or, do you take your most precious resource, your customers, and make them feel even closer to you than you ever have before.

Thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment