Friday, June 26, 2009

Yikes!

Got myself together and started taking action on a few things that just needed to get done. I pulled together some video footage and edited another 12 sec film. Not my best but, it was something I had to get out of my system. I've started posting my stuff to youtube but for some reason, today it just won't work. The video posted but, won't play back properly. So...that does it. I'm going to try and launch my own website. GoDaddy.com here I come!

On another front, I've had several very good interviews. I have two companies that I'd like to go to work for and two that well, lets just say are not at the top of my list. I have a follow up call on 8am Sunday morning (yes, that's right) which will likely be make or break on one of them.

I've got a list of things to get done before the sun rises on Monday morning. I'm off to get working on them...

No comments:

Post a Comment